1460 8 Eye Boot - Unisex
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
The original Dr Martens 1460 boot in Black. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole.
- Original 8-eye boot
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Use our Wonder Balsam to keep your boots clean, protect the leather, and keep it soft and supple
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.
SHOE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Consistently a Top SellerIf you’re looking for your first pair of Docs, you can’t go past the 1460 - literally the first model ever produced!
Size: These boots are ideal for any width of foot, and while they may feel tight at first, all of this softens and breaks in over time. Make sure you nail the length, decent leather boots will always stretch in width but never length – Docs remain true to size.
Support: Dr.Martens offer a medium level of support, if you’re after extra support, grab an insert or an insole. Really comfortable once broken in, which can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Durability: Super durable but only if taken care of – make sure you check out our shoe care guide!
We've been selling these boots since the late 70s and they have remained our top seller ever since! Need we say more?
- Awesome productAwesome product, fast shipping and hassle free highly recommend shopping here
- Excellent serviceOrdered these boots online as a gift for my daughter for Christmas. There was a bit of a mix up as they thought they were out of stock so sent me an email almost straight away advising of this with the ability to get a refund or exchange and 30% off next order. I emailed back asking for an exchange with another pair of boots. In the morning I received an email to say the boots were on their way. A quick email to the store advised that it was the original boots being sent. They arrived the next day and were perfect. I've been completely blown away by the quick and friendly service received online and would highly recommend d purchasing from this store.