1460 8 Eye Boot - Unisex
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its boot's recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. Built to last, this unisex boot is made using one of the finest methods of construction: the Goodyear Welt \u2014 which means the upper and sole are sewn together in our heat-sealed z-welt stitch. The boot sits on our iconic AirWair™ sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance, and is made with Smooth, a lightly textured, highly durable leather with a soft sheen. Use the Wonder Balsam to keep your boots clean, protect the leather, and keep it soft and supple.
- Original 8-eye boot
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Use our Wonder Balsam to keep your boots clean, protect the leather, and keep it soft and
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.
SHOE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Consistently a Top SellerIf you’re looking for your first pair of Docs, you can’t go past the 1460 - literally the first model ever produced!
Size: These boots are ideal for any width of foot, and while they may feel tight at first, all of this softens and breaks in over time. Make sure you nail the length, decent leather boots will always stretch in width but never length – Docs remain true to size.
Support: Dr.Martens offer a medium level of support, if you’re after extra support, grab an insert or an insole. Really comfortable once broken in, which can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Durability: Super durable but only if taken care of – make sure you check out our shoe care guide!
We've been selling these boots since the late 70s and they have remained our top seller ever since! Need we say more?
- Outstanding service with outstanding boots!I love, love, love these boots. I ordered online and mistakenly ordered a size smaller than I needed. I realised when I received the confirmation email, but it was late on a Friday night, so I emailed them to sort it. Come Monday, my order was already packed over the weekend, but I received a phone call and I explained my error. My order was rectified quickly, with another call to confirm. The boots are amazing and I have found them fairly easy to break in. I’m ordering them again in another colour!
- Awesome productAwesome product, fast shipping and hassle free highly recommend shopping here