6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boots - Women's
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
The Original Timberland 6-Inch Iconic Women's Boot in wheat that helped start it all forty years ago. Admittedly a few improvements have been made over the years, such as the addition of the exclusive anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort, but the six-inch boots remain just as sturdy and dependable as ever. They're crafted in premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry, whatever the elements throw at you. Famed for their long-lasting durability, the six-inch premium boots will stand up to a beating in mud, rain, sand and snow and keep coming back for more.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, moulded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable laces with Taslan fibres
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- 400g/200g Primalot tech
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.
SHOE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
An iconWe all know this boot lets be real. The 6-Inch Premium Waterproof boot is Timberland's most iconic model. First released in 1976, it was originally intended to be nothing more than a durable and waterproof working boot. However, hip hop culture in the 80s and 90s even further solidified its place a staple in modern culture.
Size: These boots are great for wide feet. Timberland boots in general have a generous fit and will always give as they are made from a proper quality nubuck. This boot runs a tad big. If you are usually a US 11 you might want to give US 10 a go Otherwise, they might be a bit roomy.
Support: Due to the anti-fatigue technology in the mid-sole, these boots feel unbelievably supportive and comfortable. After all, they were originally designed for people working on their feet all day.
Durability: These are easily one of, if not the most durable shoe we stock. They are built to last and have been for over 45 years, and they’re waterproof! Still worth investing in a couple of care products though, they may be tough, but nothings invincible especially without a bit of help. shoe care guide!
- timelessI feel like everyone owns these at this point but I recently realised why! Just had these for a couple of months and am loving them, so so comfy and easy wearing, also just work with a lot of what I wear and the activities I do, glad to be part of the timberland fam now!