Heritage 3-Eye Classic Lug - Men's
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
- Premium full-grain and suede leather upper for comfort, durability and long-lasting wear
- Handsewn upper is stitched to the midsole and cemented to the outsole for classic aesthetics and the durability Timberland demands
- 360-degree functional lacing system for a customised fit
- Leather lining and footbed for a premium feel and optimal comfort
- Rubber lug outsole for durability
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.
SHOE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Staff ReviewsThere are currently no staff reviews for this product.
- ReccomendVery comfortable!
- A+ DurabilityThese feel good and look good and are easy to dress up and down which I like the most, but what has impressed me is the durability, they've truly been through the trenches with me and still have held up