6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boot - Women's
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, moulded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibres
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.