Longreach Chelsea Boot
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
Looking for your next go to pair of men's dress boots? Look no further than Longreach; the latest addition to Julius Marlow's O2 Motion collection. This staple chelsea boot has been expertly engineered in the Melbourne head office to enhance optimum gait mechanics while walking. Trust us, you won't want to take these off.
• Premium full grain leather upper feels soft against the foot and provides durability.
• Leather lining.
• Dual-density rubber sole.
• Unique O2 Motion air pod footbed has been re-invented to not only provide superior cushioning, but to assist in effortless heel rebound.
• A torsion stabiliser system provides increased stability between the heel and forepart, and dramatically reduces weight in the shoe.
• Flex channels in the forepart enhance the natural walking motion of the foot.
• The removable footbed features anatomical arch support that cradles the foot.
• Back pull tab provides easy on-off wear.
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.
SHOE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Staff ReviewsThere are currently no staff reviews for this product.
- Work shoeswere only the tiniest bit firm at first but have been wearing to work all year since and love em!! Cheers