2976 Vintage Made in England Chelsea Boot - Unisex
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
The Chelsea boot dates all the way back to 1851. But it wasn't until the 70s that it was given a rugged DM's overhaul. This Made in England edition in Black Quilon is a carbon copy of the first pairs we ever produced: built from premium Docs leather in signature colors, and enhanced with yellow welt stitching and a scripted AirWair heel loop. Marking six decades of Dr. Martens, the boots sit on Dr Marten's rugged air-cushioned sole.
- Made in England at the original Wollaston factory
- The rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Quilon leather is crafted using traditional processes and features a contrast base color for a two-tone finish. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with their signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.