1461 Vintage Made in England 3 Eye Shoe - Unisex
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
Dr. Martens Made in England Vintage collection continues to be made in the original Wellingborough, factory. The cobblers use the original construction techniques to create this 3-Eyelet 1461 Shoe in Oxblood Quilon Leather, a re-issue of the original Dr Martens classic leather. The leather is durable, with a smooth finish and is made on the Dr Marten's 59 Last: offering a most classic fit.
- This is a Goodyear-welted product meaning the upper and sole are sewn together not merely glued together like many footwear construction.
- The Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole is oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance and small visible indentations left on the welt by the original stitching machine making these shoes unique to Dr. Martens.
- Made in England footwear may come with either a gold or yellow scripted heel loop
- Upper: 100% Leather
- Lining: 55% Leather, 45% Textile
- Sole: 100% PVC
- Material: Quilon Leather is crafted using traditional processes and features a contrast base colour for a two-tone finish.
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.