Work & Safety 997 Series Boot - Men's
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. No minimum required.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
The #997 in Black offers the ultimate in comfort, support and shock absorption for heavy work. Lace and zip fastening provide easy on easy off without the loss of excellent ankle support.
- Black platinum quality water-resistant leather upper with moulded TPU scuff guard for added toe protection and durability.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Visit our Shoe Care Guide and watch our tutorials for how to use a shoe care kit on your own. Learn about buffing out marks, using leather polish, plus preventing new stains - we’ve got you and your shoes covered.
SHOE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Staff ReviewsThere are currently no staff reviews for this product.
- Fantastic work bootsEasy to get on and off, very supportive of the foot.